THE NEW WEBSITE IS HERE!
As you have probably noticed, consano.org looks a little bit different! Since our launch in March of 2013, we have learned a lot and continued to evolve our platform to make it more useful for each of you. And by you, I mean:
- Researchers who use Consano to raise funds for their innovative work and to connect with people who are deeply invested in their work.
- Patients who want more transparency and control over their donations to medical research. YOU give, YOU decide!
- Families who have lost a loved one and create and Honor Fund to share their family’s story, rally their community to support medical research and create a legacy of love in memory of their loved one.
Consano means “to heal” in Latin, so we are launching our new campaign #DonateToHeal in time for this holiday season. Healing comes in many forms and as a result, Consano has evolved to give you many ways to get involved and “heal it forward”:
- Donate to a research project which has the potential to lead to improved treatments and outcomes for patients, literally healing people.
- Support a friend or family member’s Honor Fund to 1) help them fund research that matters to their family and 2) support their emotional healing by showing them that you are on their team.
- Start your own Honor Fund in honor or in memory of a loved one, helping to start your own healing by sharing your story while simultaneously showing others that they are not alone in their experiences.
- Donate to our Hope Fund, our general fund that supports research in a variety of health categories.
- Donate to the Consano platform to help us continue to direct 100% of research donations to the research that matters to you.
- Share Consano with researchers or physicians who have helped in your own healing process as another tool to help them fund their research.
- Share Consano with your friends or family members who have been touched by a health issue and are looking for ways to pay it forward.
Thank you for your continued belief in our mission! We couldn’t do this without all of you so please continue to help us spread the word.